ICCEE has prepared an e-learning training course on energy efficiency in food and beverage cold supply chains designed for experts and non-experts in this field.
The course is accessible by anyone, free of charge and prepared for self-studying, with an estimate duration of 6 to 20 hours depending on the current background.
The topics include:
- Energy efficiency in the food and beverage sector
- Energy performance indicators
- Energy Management System based on ISO50001 and Measurement and Verification (IPMVP)
- Energy saving opportunities and best practices
- Financial analysis and funding opportunities
- LCA and LCC
- Non-Energy Benefits (NEBs) and behavioural aspects
- ICCEE tool introduction (optional, in some countries available)
The e-learning courses are available in:
Registration and course material can be found through the following poryal: http://escansa.org/?lang=en